Obstetrics and Gynecology
Women in the Philadelphia region have trusted the expert obstetricians, gynecologists and nurse practitioners at Jefferson to provide the most caring, compassionate and state-of-the-art gynecological and obstetrical care.
Our obstetricians provide routine obstetrical and maternity care for thousands of women in the area each year. We help to educate expectant parents and ensure that you deliver your children in the manner you wish through our Childbirth/Parent Education classes held throughout the year.
Why Choose Jefferson for Obstetrical and Gynecological Care in Philadelphia?
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology's areas of expertise include:
- Healthy and high-risk pregnancy
- Infertility, contraception and family planning
- Menopausal symptoms
- Evaluating and treating abnormal vaginal/uterine bleeding
- Abnormal Pap smear triage/cervical dysplasia
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian masses
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Breast and genital cancer screenings
Obstetrics and Gynecology Research and Education
Visit the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Thomas Jefferson University for more on research and education.